Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #121
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you know we are regularly spidered by Google robots? Google will return results from our board (some of them pretty recent), try searching our user names, or stuff we said like "most perfected perfect", "fun detector", "sega is lame", etc.

  2. #122
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yet another islamic act of terrorism striked Russia and the poor Russian people today. I've posted my thoughts in the Granaboard news in the main page.

  3. #123
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Strange, i can't seem to get to the main page...

    Also, the line "islamic act of terrorism" offends me. They may claim to be muslims, but they are just terrorists. Stop bad mouthing all muslims.

  4. #124
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They ARE islamic, like it or not, you cannot deny it. That would be like saying, "they claim to have black hair but they don't, all black haired people is goody-good and lovable". BTW, I'm not badmouthing muslims, I'm criticizing most muslims; in particular, the religious ones.

    I suggest you visit http://www.faithfreedom.org . It's a (mostly) muslim-made site who were islamic but decided to use their brains and left it, and now they are fighting to free their countries from the evils of islam. They realized they don't have to enslave their women, nor men are superior to women as islamics say (and you cannot deny this, it is a vital part of the koran). They realized they don't have to hate and kill others because they believe in something different, or do not believe at all. They realized they don't have to blindly follow the teachings of a crazed, bloodthirsty, pedophile named muhammad (source: his own biography, the hadith). And they can surely explain this better than I. Be sure to check the prologue out.

    So yes, politically correctness is not necessarily correctness, and it is not correct in this particular case. I firmly state that islam is an evil religion, based on facts, objective study, and statistical data I gathered in this and many other websites, as well as real-life experiences and other sources such as news or serious documentaries. Now is the time to take courage and say the truth, no matter how politically incorrect it is, as the truth is far above anything else such as diplomacy. If we found 99 out of 100 blondes were murderers, wouldn't it be correct to tell our children "stay away from blondes"? Politically incorrect, but correct it is.

    You'll have to get used to the idea that a nice, non-violent islam is just impossible, because that would be denying its very own existence. It is a fake, a myth, an utopia, anything you want to call it, but definitely not reality. Anybody telling islam is not violent is lying, and is either hypocritical or not truly islamic. Islam is -by definition- a system (not a religion, but a system defining and controlling everything: culture, law, spirituality, justice, foreign relations, etc.), based on hatred and brutality.


    However, to prove this is not a personal attack nor is meant to offend anyone in this board, as well as my commitement to make the Granaboard a nice and enjoyable place for everybody, I will edit that phrase so that it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable [img]smile.gif[/img] .

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ February 07, 2004 10:11 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  5. #125
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Explain the very religious muslim girl who isn't completely covered up, and doesn't kill or attack others in my school then.

    I doubt that every muslim wants to kill everyone whom isn't a muslim. Thats an interesting site, but those who had quit Islam were muslims before hand. They clearly didn't want to kill people for their belief. There must be more people like them. The problem is that they are being influenced by some lunatics. If you read about Mligram's study of obedience, you'll be suprised at how easy it is to get people to kill others.

    I completely hate prejudice, regardless of whether it is justified or not. While i know you wouldn't get involved in any modern witchhunt, i am worried that you'll bitch and bitch until you get yourself killed.

  6. #126
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who isn't completely covered up

    You mean she's still wearing something others don't? Then she's helping those bastards, sexists, scum, anyways.


    very religious muslim girl

    Wait, she is, even if she were nekkid. She's supporting a religion and system that firmly states she is inferior because she is a woman (and you say you hate prejudice), that fuels violence and barbaric customs in so many countries, that supports terrorists, et cetera.


    those who had quit Islam were muslims before hand

    Yes, exactly. They were. But they didn't like the evils of it, they saw that with their own eyes, and since they were intelligent, good-intentioned people, they dumped islam.

    There are images in that site BTW (I think they are in gallery), some of them taken clandestinely, that show a bit of what's going on in islamic countries. I seriously advise you not to see them though, please believe me, they are very hard and I won't describe any of them here, just take my word that they are so terrible I don't want to talk about them. (Visit them if you want, but you may feel very sick.)


    I completely hate prejudice, regardless of whether it is justified or not.

    Unjustified prejudice is an act of stupidity that hurt so many people, commercial products, technologies, methods, etc. in History. However, it cannot be called prejudice if it's just a statistical speculation. For example, if you go and buy one piece of, say, "Mikerowesoft? Spoon?", and it breaks in two days, buy another, breaks too, wait 3 months, buy another one in a different store, and it breaks, you can pretty safely assume Mikerowesoft Spoons suck, and make a mental notice to never buy them. In the other hand, if you try some of these "Mikerowesoft? Pencils?", and they prove to be the most durable pencils ever, buy some more, and they keep doing so good, it's safe to assume Mikerowesoft Pencils rock. Don't you think anime rocks, even though you haven't seen even 1/4 of it?


    i am worried that you'll bitch and bitch until you get yourself killed

    Which wouldn't be possible if muslims were that nice in the first place. But of course, I know it won't be a good idea to enter a mosque and shout "you all suck dick!", I'll leave that for the army or the police forces (I hope they act someday, they are secretly giving pro-alkaeda(sp?) stuff in some of them, and calling for jihad even in Rome's mosque, in christianity's face). Besides, my thoughts are fairly popular in Spain, and getting more popular with time, as people sees how is the invasion of muslim immigrants turning out. Our society does not accept sexism; only for that, many of us hate them. For example, womens with shit in their heads usually get frowned at.


    I think you should not trust muslims that much; the only time a muslim ever entered my home, he did it to steal; I heard bad things about them all the time, like "muslim kills 3", "muslim kills his wife", "muslim kidnaps children", etc. Every now and then a western woman is stupid enough to fall in love with one of them because they are so nice and so against sexism, then they marry (of course she has to become a muslim to marry, the guy will never drop his junk), and since that day, the woman gets enslaved and beaten on a daily basis, they end up killing them (a muslim killed his Spanish girlfriend the other day BTW), or kidnap their children and take them to their countries for brainwash and conversion to terrorism. Some of them even take little girls to some backwards african country to mutilate them; I don't want to describe this, it's one of the most terrible things one can hear of, the day I learnt what it is and saw censored images, I could not finish my meal, and wanted to go out and kill somebody.

    So I advise you, as a friend, not to trust muslims, they do much more harm than good.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ February 07, 2004 10:13 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  7. #127
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She was wearing normal clothes. I figured that was obvious, but you always try to take things that way.

    Really? I have a few friends whom are christans. They don't run around burning Harry Potter books because they promote witchcraft. You only see extremes, MrRobot.

    This girl is really cute, she doesn't want to kill anyone, she doesn't think she is inferior. She's normal. Yet she's Islamic? Does not compute! I know another guy, he's from Iraq even. One of the friendly-est guys ever. Always fun, and any break ups he's had were normal and not related to Islam.

    Which wouldn't be possible if muslims were that nice in the first place

    I never said all muslims are nice. You can get a bad egg from any group. In my area, there are so many people whom fit your descripition of muslims. They are called Pikies. They're sexist, they're violent. I'm sure there are non-muslims like them in your country too.

    So I advise you, as a friend, not to trust muslims, they do much more harm than good.

    Maybe in Spain. We rarely hear about muslims over here. Only in other countries to they seem to do stuff. Maybe because we don't attack them so much. Maybe thats why we don't suffer terrorist attacks from anyone but people in Ireland, and thats died down a lot.

    I've learned a lot from you. You've shown me the side of a coin, of human nature, that is subborn, hateful and wants to be violent. I've also seen the other side, helpful, smart, cool. But wise seems to be a missing bit. At least, to me.

    The muslims i've seen all came from abroad. They fit in well, and there have never been problems from them. I think i will trust them. I'll trust anyone... except myself, maybe.

    And so, yet another topic "ruined". ^_^;; Sorry guys.

  8. #128
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She was wearing normal clothes.

    Now I have doubled the number of islamic women not wearing sexist clothing I've heard of: 2. That was not obvious; I didn't misinterpret it on purpose. Some foolish islamic women say they aren't discriminated and they don't have to wear the islamic clothes... and they wear hats or bandanas instead.


    Really? I have a few friends whom are christans. They don't run around burning Harry Potter books because they promote witchcraft. You only see extremes, MrRobot.

    Did I ever say christians burn Harry Potter books?


    This girl is really cute, she doesn't want to kill anyone, she doesn't think she is inferior. She's normal. Yet she's Islamic? Does not compute!

    Exactly ^_^. She doesn't fit the profile of islamic woman. All the others I've heard of are as I say. I doubt hearing, seeing and reading things and reaching my own conclusions makes me a robot. &lt;-- Does not compute [img]tongue.gif[/img] . (BTW, real programs rarely say that, when something goes wrong programmers usually report it as "Error 0x3C27: vbuf-&gt;hdr[0] is invalid", or "WTF??? *hangs, with nice, sexy blue screen of death if possible*")


    I never said all muslims are nice. You can get a bad egg from any group.

    Of course. But that generalizes as: a group has a set of characteristics. However, a small percentage of individuals of the group do not share them. This is the case of muslims who are not sexists, and they are "bad muslims", because their religion, the koran, their priests, and their leaders, tell them to, and I'm almost sorry this is a fact.


    I'm sure there are non-muslims like them in your country too.

    Yes, sadly. We have muslim sexist bastards, and Spanish sexist bastards. Out of the Spanish, 5%~10% are sexist bastards. Out of the muslims, 95%~99% are sexist bastards. That's why when I see a Spanish person I tend to think he or she is not sexist, while when I see a muslim, I tend to think otherwise. This is a rational, intelligent process based on experience and speculation - this is how our intelligence works (like, if you take path B three times, and find bad people there three times, you'll think path B leads to bad people).


    Maybe in Spain. We rarely hear about muslims over here. Only in other countries to they seem to do stuff. Maybe because we don't attack them so much.

    Strangely enough, I did hear of disturbs caused by muslims in some part of Great Britain, over a year ago. They seem to do stuff in Spain because:

    1. Most of us do not accept their brutal, troglodytic ways like sexism

    2. We are swarmed with them, they do anything and everything to cross the sea and come here to steal our good stuff and taint our nice country with their uncivilized, inacceptable culture/religion/society

    And believe me, I think Spain is still overtolerant with them. But more people is getting pissed with them because of what they do to us, to the (silly) women they manage to marry, to our children they take away to their nasty places when they are born, and to themselves - their women, who willingly subordinate to men, do not go to university, do not work, etc.


    Maybe thats why we don't suffer terrorist attacks from anyone but people in Ireland, and thats died down a lot.

    We don't suffer terrorist attacks from them either (regular murder, kidnap, rape, etc., but not terrorism). The only terrorism-related incident I can remember was in 1990, when president Gonzalez held an Israeli-Palestine summit (IIRC, the most successful one ever, but they ended up killing the spirit once again). I've heard muslims from africa wanted to boicott it by crashing a plane in Madrid, like they did in New York; however, the Spanish intelligence agency learned about it and we had fighter planes all over Madrid on that day, and nothing happened.


    I've learned a lot from you. You've shown me the side of a coin, of human nature, that is subborn, hateful and wants to be violent.

    Stubborn? I'm confident on what I know well, but when I find something better, I change my mind too. For example, do you remember an old thread where I posted I thought destiny was not predetermined? After playing Xenogears, brain worked better, decided it's more likely to be predetermined as a consequence of the Universe being probably deterministic. I changed my mind to the opposite side in that field. Do not misunderstand me, I'm not saying I'm not stubborn, I know I'm more stubborn than the average. But I do change my mind when I find something I like better, think more probable, or true.


    hateful

    I'm "hateful" as much as "loveful". I hate bad stuff, love good stuff. You have heard me praising Xeno games, family values, ecology, science, and many other things, as well as hating sexism, puritans, drugs, etc. I think there's no use in taking the middle ground sometimes (where something is clearly good bad overall), and that if something is really good, I can't love it enough, and if something is really bad, I can't hate it enough. The "++" "--" rule. Perhaps I should rant less, I sure write a lot of complaints about this and that and I'm always bitching about something. But I honestly think I'm also a strong lover of nature, animals, cool people, science, technology, history, and many other things, and I always try to do my best to help cool people I know. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I'm just saying I'm doing my best.


    wants to be violent

    Well, yes... sometimes. Although I swear I haven't gotten into a fight since middle of high school. I was uh.. a bit more violent back there, but it's been years since I physically attacked anybody, and I did avoid fights when I saw them coming. I do not want to be personally violent, I want the government to be decisive and determined.


    I've also seen the other side, helpful, smart, cool

    You've forgotten: "perv" [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL


    But wise seems to be a missing bit. At least, to me.

    Heh, if you mean my nickname... that's the problem I have with it, it sounds so arrogant. But I didn't mean it that way; Wiseman is a Sailor Moon character, my nickname was chosen after him, a very long time ago. I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was a little kid. The girls were so hot XD~ . You can ask No Carrier/EmulationZone about this, I joined the SSRG years ago with this name.


    The muslims i've seen all came from abroad. They fit in well, and there have never been problems from them.

    Then you're lucky. I wish the ones that plague Spain were like that, I really wish it.


    I think i will trust them. I'll trust anyone...

    Don't do that. The world is full of bad people, islamic and not islamic. It's not that you don't have to trust people; if you don't, you won't ever reach happiness, but if you trust everyone, you will suffer even more. I think you should trust the people you know they are trustworthy. For example, there's a person in this world that knows all of my passwords, my ID number, where I have money in my house, and the number of times I jerk off a day, and I think it's nice that we can share that much, while I wouldn't say most of these things to anybody else in the world. (I know this is an extreme example, but you get the idea.)


    And so, yet another topic "ruined". ^_^;; Sorry guys.

    Huh? Ruined? This is the random subject thread, and this has been one of the few posts today; I don't think it we have ruined it. I don't know about you, but I'm not mad, offended, or anything, and if you are, I apologize.

    ----

    BTW, you forgot the fact that this was originated by my news bit, which I posted to show my condolences and sympathy to the poor Russian people. I doubt that can be called hatred.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ February 08, 2004 08:43 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  9. #129
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great. It's 2:56 AM, I have a final exam tomorrow at 9:00 AM, and here I am posting at boards and playing this Mahjong game...

  10. #130
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I've stayed up all night before ane xam before, didn't hurt me too much, really. Good luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •